MHV remanufactures most OEM types/designs including our own proprietary SD 300 and HS 430 oil sealed rotary piston designs:
Our capabilities are extensive including oil sealed rotary piston pumps (single, double, and triple designs), laser booster pumps, rotary vane pumps, blowers, booster pumps, Beach Russ style pumps, roots blower packages, other rotary lobe blowers, Gardner Denver style blowers, diffusion pumps including full and partial retube, Stokes style ring jet boosters, vacuum blower integrated systems, vacuum pump and blower integrated packages, ring jet boosters, liquid ring, Hanbell brand dryscrew pumps, various auxillary equipment such as right angled valves, feedthrus, custom retrofitting, custom upgrade configurations and many others.
MHV Remanufactured OEM Brands Include:
Aerzen, Alcatel, Adixen, Stokes, Busch, Beach-Russ, Edwards, Kinney, Varian, Dresser Roots, Gardner Denver, CVC, Welch, Hull, Hanbell, Leybold, MD Blowers, MHV, Oerlikon, Tuthill, Varian, Rietschle, Trivac vacuum pumps and more.
Your rebuild investment delivers:
- No cost disassembly, inspection and evaluation.
- Comprehensive teardown, metrological analysis, using precision bore and snap gauges, including a report on pump condition and wear surface evaluation.
- An itemized quotation detailing all pump parts and labor required to repair and remanufacture your equipment to OEM specifications.
- Environmentally managed and reclaimed alkaline hot tank cleaning, descaling, stripping.
- Shot blast, sand blast, glass bead blast surface prep as required depending on requirements.
- Inficon UL-1000 Helium Leak detection/diagnostics performed on equipment to validate seal integrity.
- Throughput testing performance curve development on oil vapor booster pumps, ultimate pressure test on diffusion pumps.
- Dynamic pump down test using known volume for all blowers and mechanical pumps with OEM specification threshold performance requirement.
- Single plane Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) dynamic balancing on Stokes style 412 and Kinney KD models to reduce shake.
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) dynamic balancing of impellors on blowers.
- 100 HP variable speed test capability for larger blowers.
- 24 hour operational break-in on all mechanical pumps and blowers.
- 1-Year materials and workmanship Warranty on all remanufactured pumps
Delivery based on your needs: MHV has the infrastructure, equipment and skill to shorten lead time and meet your delivery requirements.
- Flexible production schedule that can accomodate ugent timelines for equipment rebuilds.
- Solid relationship with part suppliers to help reduce delivery delays.
- Full repair parts inventory on common equipment.
- Reserve inventory of serviceable quality used components for situations where new is not available.
- In-house precision welding and CAD/CAM capability so we control the technology and quality in house.
- Factory-trained and experienced technicians have performed these rebuilds many times.
- In-house machining/CNC machining/finishing for faster turnaround and control of quality.
- Custom fixture fabrication capability to reduce lead time, when required by OEM rebuild processing procedures.
Metallurgical High Vacuum Corporation has been fortunate in securing long term, highly skilled employees. We value their service and work to create an environment that builds trust and professionalism. They are the company and their ability to service our customers and provide solutions to complex problems builds your trust in us. Rest assured they are committed to meet your needs and we are confident in their dedication to their craft.
In many cases we have customers that desire an upgrade on their equipment or a specialized configuration. MHV fabricates components from the highest quality materials and they are durable. Any of the rotating components for Stokes 412 style pumps are direct replacements but using the best materials available providing the longest life. Our Pressure Lube Filtration upgrade for Stokes 412 style pumps adds filtration for the pump oil, reducing wear, removing acids and particles to extend pump life. Other special configurations can be required by customers and MHV has the capability to realize these special needs for your equipment.