Features & benefits of the SD300
- Robust 300 CFM construction- replaces other popular OEM 300 CFM pumps without modifications to piping or base.
- Easy-to-read oil temperature gauge for pump monitoring.
- Welded steel belt guard resists damage.
- Heavy-duty roller bearing package on main shaft for increased resistance to acids.
- Energy efficient motor reduces power demand
- Water temperature modulating valve is standard.
- Premium ceramic-coated mechanical seal.
- Gas Ballast is standard to better handle process liquids/vapors
The SD300 vacuum pump uses a proven oil-sealed rotary piston design for excellent reliability even in adverse operating conditions. A standard gear-type oil pump provides positive lubrication of bearings and all other moving parts. The heavy-duty roller bearing design on main shaft extends life and gives better resistance to acids.
A standard "water miser" valve controls water flow for optimum operating temperature.
Pump dimensions for bolt-in replacement are the same as OEM 300 CFM pumps.
Options A variety of modifications can be made to a unit to customize a pump for your specific needs. Contact MHV to discuss your requirements.
- Model: SD300
- Disp / Spd: 300 CFM
- Motor: 10 HP 1800 RPM
- Electrical Req.: 460 V 3 PH